Country Concert at Morgan County Fairgrounds,
1749 Hospital Drive
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
July 31, 2020- 7:00pm
TRACE ADKINS, BIGG COUNTRY & JAKE DODDS
(Concert will be held in the Midway area which is grass and is estimated over 7 acres)
Estimated spectators 14,000-16,000 in normal festival condition
- New estimated capacity with Social Distancing 6,000 to 9,000 spectators
- Spectators provide their own seating, tickets will be sold in designated zones (for instance Platinum zone, Gold zone, & Silver zone) with social distancing guidelines in place)
- Social distancing signs placed throughout all of concert area, including entrance, zones, concession and restroom lines
- Spectators mask- Highly Recommended but not mandatory (Mask- Furnished if spectators don’t have one)
- Restrooms, Porta-Pots will be cleaned hourly.
- All staff, ticket takers, gate workers, ushers, vendors will be recommended to wear mask while serving the public if those guidelines are still in place
- Will promote stay home if sick. We highly recommend that the most vulnerable do not purchase tickets!
- All spectators will be asked to bring their own hand sanitizer
- Additional hand washing/sanitizing stations will be provided
- Timed entries to avoid overcrowding at ticket lines, 5:30pm-Platinum Zone, 5:45pm- Gold Zone, 6:00pm-Silver Zone
- No Meet & Greet with Artist, no dressing rooms will be furnished to artist
- All microphones, any shared musical equipment will be sanitized before next artist goes on to perform
- RD Productions, LLC will have an Infection Mitigation Coordinator. This Reopening Guide recommends that a worker with appropriate medical and risk management knowledge be designated the “Infection Mitigation Coordinator” for the event, venue, or business. This role is essential during this pandemic, and it should be incorporated into health and safety plans and training.
- The Infection Mitigation Coordinator should have the following functions.
- Coordinate with, communicate, and help implement public health guidelines.
- Work closely with the event producer or venue operator to develop and implement event health plans.
- Ensure that existing safety plans are modified for compatibility with new health plans.
Note: The catering company will follow all Restaurant Social Distancing guidelines
that are currently in place for the concert date.
Note: RD Productions, LLC has been approved to have the TRACE ADKINS, BIGG
COUNTRY & JAKE DODDS Concert July 31, 2020 and been in contact with all the
The Governor’s office of Indiana, Homeland Security Morgan County, Martinsville
Indiana Fire Marshall, IU Health of Morgan County, Morgan County Sherriff Office,
City of Martinsville, Morgan County Emergency Management System, & The
Morgan County Health Department of Morgan County Indiana.
RD Productions, LLC wants all concert goers to feel safe & comfortable.
Rob Helms for RD Productions, LLC
290 N. Jefferson St.
Martinsville, Indiana 46151